Friday, November 02, 2012

A BRIDAL FEATURE

One of my first assignments, when I first opened my shop, was given to me by a local fashion-journalist, Ulla Sandberg.
She asked me and two other local designers to give our take on an unconventional bridal gown for their special wedding-section.

It was a welcoming commission and the attention meant a lot for my business. My proposition turned out like this. . .




It was back in 1991, but I wonder if time has made brides more courageous. Would you wear something like this today or do you prefer a more traditional gown ? -Any reactions ?

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hvor er den smuk, og jeg vil tro at dagens Kvinde sagtens kunne bære denne....
Flot artikel der der er blevet skrevet :-)
Knus

Atelier John F. Clément said...

Godt at høre Irene. Tak, det blev jeg også rigtig glad for dengang ;o)

Big Hoops Earrings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.