Tuesday, December 12, 2023

NUDE COCKTAIL DRESS

For a few years my designing has been on hold, due to my art journey. But, for some time I have thought about finally getting back to it, to finish up a few projects.

The first one is this classic nude cocktail dress, I started while living in Montreal. It’s made of an underlined Dupion silk.



Photos and Design: John Frantsen 

I had a hard time to find the right colour and quality of lining here though. But, on my last trip to Denmark I found some. So, no more excuses for not finishing it.

Coming up next; a few more tops in green and light pink, but the same cut. Just need to add different skirts. Stay tuned.

This dress is about a size 8, if anyone should be interested. But, of course something similar can be made-to-measure, if you’re not that size. You are welcome to contact me to inquire or if you have any questions.

Until next time.

No comments: