Wednesday, May 07, 2014

ONCE UPON A TIME. . .

Model: Trine, Photo: Karen Relster

-There was a small shop, situated in Overgade, Odense, Denmark. The shop was named, John Frantsen Couture.

There you could have all your dreams, regarding dressing for every occasion, fulfilled.
As owner and designer, I created made to measure and fulfilled most wishes. From that time, I have many good memories and nice experiences with various clients.

Since then, years went by, where I accordingly changed business name a few times, due to different circumstances.
This might have passed unnoticed, but nevertheless I continued my business from my own private home.

Even though it´s a rarity these days, I am still holding on to this metier, because I am very passionate about it.

The Atelier, where I am fulfilling the wishes of every individual customer, conscious of style and quality, still exists to this day.

For more info, take a look at the Services at the top-menu or explore the Galleries.

Old customers are very welcome to share their experiences here on my blog. -In what ever language they prefer  ;o)

No comments: