Tuesday, December 07, 2010

THE CUSTOMER-RELATION

If you like me are working with all aspects of fashion, right from the idea/design and pattern-making to the execution of the final product, it is very important to be aware of what kind of customer you are targeting.

My customers are primarily very style- and quality-conscious women, that knows what they want and don´t compromise on quality and fit.

On the other hand, it is also important that the customer knows who they are dealing with and what they will get when they approach me. That is why I am writing this !

My passion is to realize your dreams and fantasies for the big moments in life. By creating something unique, I am putting my mark on and contributing to making your day one to remember.

The foundation for all my creations is my design-philosophy, that I have developed through time. My ongoing creativity via inspiration, that I have got through all kinds of impressions and experiences.

The mark of my creations are conscious design, a perfect fit and good quality, that I find of equal importance, all together to enhance your style and personality.

In reality, creating is a way of communicating and expressing yourself. I am doing what I am, because I can´t help it. Of course I hope that you are able to appreciate and like it.

When all comes to all, it is really a matter of taste, to be conscious about yourself and your surroundings.

If you can relate, you probably found the right guy. I am looking forward to meet you and help you out.

No comments: